wellcom’ is a “boutique PR agency” which was established in Haiti in 2011 by two communication specialists, Milena Sandler and Stéphanie Renauld Armand, who each have years of experience in the fields of press and public relations, in France, Belgium, Canada and in Haiti.
Since then, more than 30 institutions and companies have trusted wellcom’s skills and know-how to develop and insure the most pertinent diffusion of their information, image and activities; most of them are returning clients.
Rigour: in intellectual design and in the execution.
Integrity: in relationships with our customers, our partners, our audiences.
Sustainability: Build trust with all our partners and engage in projects that have a positive and sustainable environmental, social and economic impact.
Creativity: to propose original approaches and solutions, as close to the needs of our customers as to the concerns of their audiences.
Agility: being able to constantly adapt to our changing and complex environment.
Managing Partner, media relations /PR<
- Press & Public Relations agent and event planner specialized in lifestyle and culture in Canada, Belgium and Haiti.
- Project & International Development Manager in educational and cultural sectors in Haiti since 2008.
Managing Partner, media content/PR
- Journalist specialized in media management and news publishing, newspapers and corporate publications in France.
- Consultant in communication for many private companies, professional associations, humanitarian foundations, government and public institutions in Haiti since 1996.
- Coralie who tarted as a junior assistant to the company in 2013, is today a junior executive in charge of both the logistics & events, monitoring press and administrative follow up.
wellcom’ builds its teams according to each task or event and works with partners who are experts in their fields: decoration, sound, image, translation, catering, transport or logistics.
wellcom’ provides French, English and Creole services.